There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 21/01/22
- Preparing meals, snacks and drinks throughout the day to ensure adequate nutrition.
- Household tasks to maintain my mother’s home to a high standard, including doing laundry, changing bed linen, cleaning and tidying.
- Support with personal care routines including dressing/undressing, washing and showering, and managing toileting needs.
- Providing encouragement for my mother to participate in daily living tasks and make independent choices as much as possible.
- Support to ensure all assistive equipment is maintained, used and available.
- Support with administering medication and providing prompts as necessary.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable.
- The rate of pay for this position is £15 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
- Hours and times of work: 16 hours per week job share Monday to Sunday. 4 visits per day (AM, lunch, tea and PM). 1 hour AM visits Monday to Thursday, and 30-minute visits for all other calls.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.