There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 21/01/22
- Support with preparing meals, snacks and drinks, including batch cooking.
- Household jobs to keep my home environment clean and tidy, including doing laundry, changing bed linen and hoovering.
- Support with personal care routines including dressing/undressing, washing hair, managing toileting needs and bathing. I am able to carry out aspects of my personal care independently and require support with other aspects.
- Providing parenting support as required, including supporting my son with dressing/undressing, taking him to and from school, and helping him put on his splints.
- Wheelchair handling.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested.
- Female due to personal care aspect of role.
- Driving license holder with own vehicle and appropriate business insurance cover.
- The rate of pay for this position is £12 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
- Hours and times of work: 16.5 hours per week job share. Call times can be flexible as long as they are evenly spaced. This will consist of 4x visits Monday – Friday (45 min AM, 30 min lunch, 45 min tea and 30 min PM visit) and 4x 30-minute calls Saturday – Sunday.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.