There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 19/11/21
- Help me get up in the morning (not too early), prepare breakfast and a drink, carry out personal care, and carry out a hygiene clean of the kitchen and bathroom.
- Preparing healthy meals and drinks to support a varied and nutritious diet.
- Assisting me with eating and drinking at mealtimes as requested.
- Doing my food shopping for me once a week.
- Accompanying me to medical appointments. This will include making note of important information as I find it difficult to retain and understand information over extended periods of time.
- Encouraging me to access the local community and be involved in activities and groups that I am interested in, such as the Spiritualist Church.
- Carrying out domestic tasks to keep my home clean, safe and tidy, including washing up, doing laundry, changing bed linen and helping me maintain a hygienic home environment.
- Assisting me with tasks such as going to the post office or the shops for me.
- Assisting with personal care while maintaining my independence and dignity, including assisting with bathing and showering, dressing and undressing, washing and drying my hair, and managing my toileting needs.
- Driving license holder with own car and appropriate business use insurance.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to fluctuations in my physical and mental support needs.
- Previous experience in a social care role highly desirable due to the demands of my complex health needs.
- Able to cook healthy nutritious meals from scratch to help me maintain a varied diet.
- The rate of pay for this position is £11.75 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
- Hours and times of work: 27 hours per week in total on rota to cover 7 days shared between 2 PAs as follows:
- The post is subject to the following
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.