There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
These types of services can be provided by both by the NHS, local authorities and sometimes by health and social care providers. They usually aim to prevent admission to a hospital setting or to make hospital discharge quicker.
About Caring Together
Three in five of us will become a carer at some point in our life. Caring Together is an ambitious regional charity that provides emotional and practical support, advice and guidance to carers of all ages and their families, as well as opportunities to take a break from their caring role. Demand for our services has never been higher. 98% of our clients would recommend us
Our vision is of a world where caring is made easier. Caring Together is a partner of the Carers Trust Network.
We are a leading local CQC regulated provider of support for families in Norfolk.
• flexible breaks for family carers by supporting their loved one in their home and the community
• information for carers
• support for young adult carers
• activities and individual support for children and young people with disabilities
As a staff member you would attend a tailored induction programme and undertake shadowing with other experienced members of staff before delivering care alone. We also offer a range of enhanced training to care workers working with specific disability and client focused needs.
The areas we can support with are: –
- Personal care
- House work
- Companion ship
- Accessing the community with trips out
- Emergency Discharge from Acute hospitals (EHSS)
- Night Sits
- Day sits
- Children with Disabilities
- Breaks for carers
- Children and Adults Domiciliary care and support for Adult Social Service.
- Private care
- Domiciliary Care
- Assisted care
- Early discharge & admission avoidance
- Children’s & Adults,
- Specialist care,
- Day clubs
- Information Advice Guidance, Norfolk
- Young Carers
Call us: 01480 499090
Email us: email@example.com